Women Cell (Sexual Harassment & Grievance Redressal Committee)
The college has a functional Women Cell to address "grievances/ complaints" of the students. Grievances include the following complaints of the aggrieved students, namely:-
1. Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
2. Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
3. Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
4. Providing any information which is false or misleading and not based on facts.
5. Withhold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degrees, diploma or any other award or other document and deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or programme of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
6. Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such institution.
7. Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
8. Complaints, of alleged discrimination of students from the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Women, Minority or Disabled Categories.
9. Nonpayment or delay in payment of scholarships to any student that such institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by University Grants Commission, or by any other authority.
10. Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
11. On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the institutions.
12. Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
13. Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices.
14. Harassment and victimization of students, including sexual harassment.
GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
Prof. Reetinder Brar
Dr. Sangeeta Dewan
Mrs. Neelam Kumari
INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN