knowledge For Service

Withdrawal/Fee Refund Policy

A student who wishes to withdraw her admission from the college must apply to the Principal in writing. The Application for withdrawal must be countersigned by the parent/guardian. A student leaving the college without any information to the Principal will forfeit the entire security deposit and the same will be adjusted towards the dues. No claim for refund of security will be entertained in such cases.

In partial modification of office order No. DPI-UT-12(6) 95 dated 30-3-07/24-4-07,the Advisor to the Administrator, Union Territory, Chandigarh is pleased to adopt the recommendations of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh Endorsed vide No. 4721-4900/Misc/A-3 dated 28-5-07 regarding refund of entire fee collected from the students withdrawing before the starting of the course ,the candidates in the waiting list should be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one Thousands only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution/University to the student/candidate withdrawing from the programme. Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, the institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deduction of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable, as conveyed by University Grants Commission, New Delhi vide their letter No. F.No. 1-3/2007(CPP-II)dated 23rd April 2007.

Note: Not withstanding anything contained in this document to the contrary, the "Instructions for Admission to Various Courses" of Panjab University, Chandigarh or any subsequent instructions to be issued for the session 2016-17 shall apply.

Refund of Security:

The application for the refund of security must be accompanied by "No Dues" certificate from the Heads of various Departments, College Librarian, Hostel Superintendent, etc. The applications for refund will be entertained within a year of the students leaving the college.

Loss or Breakage: Any loss or breakage of College Property has to be paid for by the defaulter.

Back to Top