1. Each applicant will generate an id and use the same id for all the application to the submitted by her.
2. The applicant will fill a separate form for each course specialisation that she is applying for (if applying for more than one course/specialization).
3. Each online form submitted should include set of uploaded certificates, photographs and set of documents, as per the check list. If this is not done, the online form will be rejected.
4. If the online form is complete in all aspects, will be accepted after verification. The SMS for the same will be sent on the registered mobile number.
5. If the online form has any discrepancy/deficiency the SMS for the same will be sent on the registered mobile number and the applicant is required to do the needful and resubmit the online application.
6. A print out of the accepted application form should be taken by the applicant and brought at the time of counselling, as per the schedule of the counselling.
7. The applicant will receive an SMS, regarding her position on the merit list, prior to the day of counseling, as per schedule of counseling. No individual intimation will be given.
There will a help desk functional in the college, on all working days from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, to assist with online applications. The college will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Gazetted holidays.