Guidelines and Instructions to Fill Up the Admission Form
There is no Offline Mode to Submit the Application Form.
1. The applicant can apply for admission online only at www.dhe.chd.gov.in. There is no offline mode to submit the application form.
2. Fill up all the columns of the admission form carefully. Mention Not Applicable (NA) wherever required.
3. The admission form has separate columns for mother's and father's name. The mother's name along with father's name is to be mentioned in all the records. However, in case a student does not wish to declare the name of either the mother or the father, he / she may not be forced to do so and no student will be denied admission on this ground.
4. The full form of the Board/University from which the last examination has been passed is to be given e.g. Punjab School Education Board instead of PSEB.
5. The following certificates should be uploaded at the time of online submission of application form:
a. Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth.
b. University/Board Certificate of DMC of the lower qualifying examination.
c. Character Certificate from the institute last attended or from a gazetted officer in case of private candidate.
d. Migration Certificate.
e. Anti-Ragging affidavit. (specimen given)
f. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Physically Challenged Persons/Sports/Defense/Freedom Fighter's Ward/Kashmiri Displaced Person's Ward/Descendants of Kargil Martyrs/Single Girl Child/One out of only Two Girl Children/Cancer/AIDS/Thalassemia Certificate/Border Area/Rural Area/Excelled in Youth Festival, certificates as applicable.
(Tick mark the Reservation category, if any, and attach the supporting document showing the name of the candidate. Certificate in the name of parents will not be valid)
6. Each candidate should take a print out of the submitted application form and attach all the given list of self attested certificates with it and bring at the time of counseling for submission.
7. Two Affidavits, in original, are to be attached in case of gap years, if any
8. Application for admission must be submitted online by the last date as given by the college in its admission schedule.
9. The candidate must upload his/her signature and a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph in the specified column/space on the admission form.
10. The candidates are required to bring all the original certificates at the time of admission.
Note: The selected candidates shall have to deposit the fees on the same day of counselling in E-Samparkcentres across Chandigarh through Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.